June 18, 2019
Since last summer Bankier.pl, the biggest business site in Poland, has grown 2900% on Youtube. What happened? They started creating short videos with Storykit.
Do you need a video tool that will make your workday a lot easier? Ask for a demo.
The business site Bankier.pl is one of the most visited websites in Poland, but the last few years they have seen a rapid shift from text to video.
Chief of Audio Visual
– We knew we had to do something on Youtube. But Youtube in Poland is filled with entertainment, not business news, says Paweł Sołtys, Chief of Audio Visual.
They were posting traditional business videos on their channel but struggled to reach out to their audiences.
– Since we were telling business stories, many of our users perceived them as difficult and complicated. Also, the formats we were producing were quite time-consuming, many of our videos were 30-40 minutes long. And, as we all know: time is money.
Paweł and his team realized they had to take action and do something else, so they started using Storykit Video Studio, and combined forces with digital marketing specialists.
Social Media Specialist
– Paweł gave me free hands and pretty much told me: this is the content we currently produce, but we should try something else, says Agata Zych, Social Media Specialist at Bankier.pl.
Bankier.pl had just started working with Storykit, and the tool was a superb fit for Agata's strategy.
– We introduced short videos and began working strategically with them.
To create the most significant impact Agata, Paweł’s video team and Bankier.pl’s editors started working as a video newsroom with focus on real time search optimization.
– Every morning we are exchanging ideas and do our daily planning. What topics are trending? Do we have video material? Which story can be told better with a video instead of text, says Agata.
– We always work hard to create something different. We know that the classic business videos, often interviews with bald guys in ties, don’t work on Youtube or social media, says Paweł.
Instead of filming bald guys in ties, Paweł’s team creates videos like these:
A social campaign in Portugal used Neymars overreaction on the field as a meeage not to call emergency number without a reason.
The results? Since the introduction of short videos and their new strategy they have increased their number of viewers on Youtube with a massive 2900% and seen a 25% increase in subscribers. And they don’t want to stop there:
– We want to be the biggest Youtube community in terms of business in Poland, says Paweł Sołtys.
September 21, 2022
The answers to some of your most-asked questions about video creation and marketing on social media
September 19, 2022
Here's how you keep your socials strong, and up to speed, without compromising your brand.
September 13, 2022
By decentralizing your content production you're making it available and scalable for all individuals. Here's how to do it well.