Dun & Bradstreet knew they wanted to start working with video but found that working with agencies was cumbersome and expensive. Storykit allowed them to create professional videos and save a significant amount of time and money.
Check it out!
"We saved over 1,2 million Euros last year using Storykit."
Dun & Bradstreet is a leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics. They have more than 6,000 employees around the world and are trusted by organizations around the world for their end-to-end solutions that guide winning strategies.
When Dominika Dzielak started working at Dun & Bradstreet (then named Bisnode), almost no video content was made in her department.
– I worked with video at my last job, and I knew it would make a big difference here as well, so I started working with video through different agencies. But I quickly realized that process would be both cumbersome and expensive.
With a large number of markets, where every video is translated to 17 languages, the costs quickly escalated, which resulted in the company not being able to localize their content for all markets.
When Dominika later entered the role of Group Content Lead and stumbled into Storykit, she knew that the tool would be the perfect fit.
– It was a rapid decision. The purchasing division helped me to conduct meticulous research to find out whether there would be any other tool that could match our needs whilst at the same time being simple to use and accessible. We didn’t find any product comparable to Storykit.
–Having leaders who trust internal expertise also helped speed up the decision. Our CMO Anna Albinsson, and my manager Lena Dour-Andersson dare to invest in pioneering initiatives and innovative MarTech.
Today Dominika is working with a sophisticated video content strategy across all markets.
– All companies produce plenty of written content, not the least for the purpose of SEO. Now we can make all these texts into video too. We make videos for client cases, press releases, when releasing trend reports, for products, webinars… Pretty much everything!
Dominika makes the master video herself and then shares it with the local offices.
– I ping them: “Now we have a new video in Storykit”, ready for them to start translating. The day after, the video is published on other markets. We are saving an incredible amount of time!
By working in Storykit, Dun & Bradstreet has scaled video creation over almost all markets and departments. By minimizing the need for external agencies for video production, they are also saving time, thanks to little to no time spent on bouncing corrections back and forth, and the ability to localize videos instantly and saving significant amounts of money.
Last year, Dominika Dzielak at Dun & Bradstreet made 119 videos in 17 different languages. When she calculated the company’s savings by making the videos in Storykit, she was surprised.
– I requested quotas from an agency to make a similar video, and the maths was simple: a master video would cost us 2 000 EUR. Every adaption to a new language would cost us 500 EUR per market. That is 10 500 EUR per video. If I would have hired an agency to carry out this work, it would have cost us 12 495 000 SEK, over 1,2 million EUR.
– Yes, I got a bit surprised myself. Moreover, Storykit has opened plenty of opportunities for us! Earlier, the local offices barely made any videos – it was too complex and a waste of time. Now that it only takes a couple of minutes to translate the copy in a master video, my European colleagues request Storykit-videos for everything we do.
– The sellers love having client cases in video format in their sale pitches. HR uses Storykit for employer branding and recruitment in social media. The product team makes internal product presentations, and our digital marketeers are making paid ads using the tool.
In the future, Dun & Bradstreet will work even more with video.
– We will start using Storykit in several big markets, including China, India and the U.S. The markets I’ve displayed the tool for are super excited to get started.
Below is a video that Dominika made for Dun & Bradstreet, which was then translated into several languages:
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Give us a few minutes and we’ll show you just how easy life can be when you Storykit it.